Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why do people have irritating habits like picking nose in public?

This title has nothing to do with the content

Keep changing the layout, the font, the template. I found really awesome template but changed it again to the old one coz the font style sucks to the max. I wonder how to change the font size but blogger is so irritating tody. This whole blogging activity really pissed me off..

Why does it have to be so complicated? All I want is a cute template, cute font, readable post...blahh...

Or, am I just too dumb? Nah, too smart to be dumb coz the earth is round and only dumb people think the earth is square.


And, why are people so irritating today? I just wanted to know how things are going on. It is not like I was looking for a gossip. Relax people.

0 comments: