Sunday, January 3, 2010

Grammars @#$%^&*

Grammar is still a problem not only for the non-english native speaker but also for those english native speaker.

Amusingly, 99.99999% of english tounge are still experiencing with grammatical errors, and they didnt realize that they said 'it' wrong!!! Wrong!

I found pretty entartaining when someone whom I respected very much said "unforgiven" grammar mistakes.

Less children vs. Fewer children

I recalled, he said less! HAH!!

See, I suggest for english native speaker who obviously speaks english fluently to stop making fun of people who are still in trouble with english/accent.
First rule to rule out, check in grammar guides if you believe you always said everything right, soon you will discover that you have made lots of errors.

I had the experience when some jerks were making fun of my superior accent. It really hurt my feeling. I know some people could not help but laugh at certain accent.

Anyways, regardless of the bitterness, I would like to thank Mr. who-made-fun-of-my-accent, because of you I realized that i really need to work out on my pronounciation. You had open my eyes.

Otherwise, how can I improve my english? how can people understand me with unclear/horrible pronouncation?

At least, I tried to be careful in pronounciation inwhich I am still working on it and unfortunately still having problem with it. sigh.

and also, for "the people" who made fun of people blog, including my blog (i know someone who laughed behind my back), see yourself in mirror, and think if you have a gut to write and share your thoughts with public.

One time, someone whom I have known for many years was reading my friend's blog on Friendster, and she laughed at the articles my friends posted on friendster. By that time friendster was still popular before facebook conquered the world. Tragic.

As she pointed at my friend's blog, "Haha..what is that? I dont understand? Hahahah....omg, check out this one, dont you think this is funny, oh and look at her grammars"

"It really irritated me for people who wrote in english but the sentence structures are undoubtedly confusing, cannot be read, lots of grammatical errors!"

At least, these people are willing to try! It is not easy to write in english because these people, including me again, first have to translate the meaning from our language to english. And, we still have to think further to ensure we place the words correctly.

I admit I still have the issue, I have million of errors in my blog, but I worked hard to write as clear as possible. If I found the obvious mistake, I would have immediately corrected it. Thanks for yall who have helped to correct my grammars.

Speaking of grammars, she didn't realize that she also made tons of grammar mistakes! Gash, I feel heated now, although its been a while, but I still vividly rememberd.


I mean for what I understood, blog is a space for our freedom thought. You can write as much as you want because it's reserved only for you and your thought. Grammar is the second rank priority to be considered.

The most important is your excitement to express your ideas, your thoughts, your philosophy.
That's all it matters and it is public options whether to read it, or just leave it alone.

If you think my friend's blog is confusing then, please, stop reading her blog, move on, get off from the screen and stop scrolling her blog. Stop checking her blog and letting others know how sucks her blog.

People who made fun of others means they are insecured. They are jealous of others.

Hah...it's time to eat sweet stuff to release the anger. feel heat up.hehe

1 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

You are so right!
Native speakers need grammar lessons too!
They think they dont but they do make mistakes in pronunciation & grammar.

Even when they have perfect English, they should never make fun of others.
This just reflects on their own insecurities within themselves.