Sunday, January 24, 2010

There she goes again

Now, it's time to fill up application for graduate program.

Possible school with current score:

University of Texas- Arlington...^^
Maybe University of Dallas too -- they have master of management in Marketing Management
Oregon State University.....mmm....possibly
Willamette University...maybe
University of Oregon.....too much
University of Manitoba .... hard to tell
University of Calgary .......... a little hope
University of Missouri - Nevermind! Whooz...my score cannot afford it.

University of Oklahoma? well done...NO

I wonder if I made the right decision. Heh, whats the meaning by that?

I wonder if I should take another GMAT just to convince my heart. I mean..how about if I can achieve a better score? How about if I can get into a better school?

Do I still have time to make a difference? Am I happy with the result? I am in a state of Ok-fine-OK-fine-well-OK result.

But, I dont want to waste my money again. I know, it's not my money, it's my dad's money..but still.

I will think about it. I believe in the Law of Attraction.

Enough.

* Currrently, I am not active on Facebook. Although, my facebook account is still on. I dont deactivate mine because i think it's pointless to delete FB account for temporary. I may someday log in to my facebook to check the msg or comments on the wall.

Anywayzzz, I think that only moronics who deactivated their facebook -- and later on they activated again. So pointless. Absurd, silly. These kind of people who believe that the earth is square.

If some people got offended because of my awesome statements, just suck your thumb and shut up, okie. This is my own opinions. As what I said in my previous entry, I can say whatever I want regardless of grammar errors, somebody's feeling, etcetera...

Ahem, now, possible reasons to deactivate FB account:
1. I need to study because my grade is so low...(yeah I spent all my time on checking fbook, i'm so addicted, eh)
2. I have a personal problem so i am forced to deactivate my account, wtf?
3. I just broke up and I am ashamed of my single status. Heugheehe.

Just leave Facebook alone, dont login, so simple, eh. If you are tired of facebook and see no point nor interest to log in, then DELETE it. Dont be wishy washy. "Deactivation"--wtf.wtf.wtf

I do love facebook but for now, I am more interested in blogging. I will definitely return to facebook and be part of the virtual society who are thirsty in facebook affection.

2 comments:

delshies said...

Agi,
Ini Adel,I hope you did well on your GMAT. I have no idea how to reach you on how to talk to you. I know what I did wasn't right. I know and I realized it was an act of pure ignorance on my part and I'm so sorry. I'm very thank you that you reminded me and I did take into consideration what you said about me. I'm genuinely want to know how you're doing, I really do miss you and have you as my friend.

I realized things should not turn out the way they did, and I take fully responsible for it.

I just don't know how to reach you and I just feel my connection with you only lies through this blog. I've been reading it to see how you are doing.

From the bottom of my heart, please please talk to me or call me, and I hope to find it in your heart that I'm still one of your friend

adel

pizookie said...

Of course you are adel! Don't worry be happy =)