Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adam, you are always my big brother.

Thank you for the advice. I feel better. Now I can concentrate.

Sorry that I had to "pamper" you with all my negative guts but, you are trully my brother, you helped me to get through this negativity.

You helped me to release all the anger. You listened attentively to all my non-sense life issue, and I know you were listening because you still provided me with possible alternative solutions. You are such a blessing. I am very blessed to have you as my big brother.

Myabe, if I didnt talk to you, I would be thinking about it all night long and possibily will ruin my "being studious" spirit. You motivated me to stand up and look forward for the future. I must study hard!! Enough said.

What I am currently doing right now will shape how my future will be.

Thanks Adam, I pray that you and Karen will always be together forever ever after happy ending ameennnn....

0 comments: