Friday, January 22, 2010

....

For Heaven's sake , Google, obiously, you have made a wrong decision. or, Maybe?

China, I wish you good luck and happiness in your future endeavours without google. Good luck with your own pride to block the (china) citizens from the access to the history fact of massacre in Tiananmen Square, etc.

Oh, almost forgot, You also block the access to facebook, twitter, youtube, blogspot, Bing....

*Applause

Maybe, wikipedia will follow too, er?

BUT China, your population is consisted of highly intelligent citizens, I am sure you can find your own way to survive without help from Google.

Where did the cyber attack come from? I wonder, who is the culprit behind the scene?

*Im talking nonsense. I dont even know why I discussed about china-google-us in here. They have nothing to do with my issue. I guess I am panicking right now. I am scared and I talked random stuff.

The reason your arm pit smells like yeast because you dont use deodorant. wtf.

I dont think I can do it, and I dont want to do it. sigh. sighghghghghghghghg

How about if I fail again? I really got a butterfly stomachache.

***

Blogging is the only reason I can survive. I can express my feeling..and who does care about my feeling? People prefer to talk but refuse to listen. Or, pretending that they are listening, but they aren't.

For men:

Men love to pretend that they were listening to your problem, your issue ...just to get your attention and to get you, obviously.

When you start to cry, most likely, men will cuddle and rub your neck and he will offer his shoulder. And then, he touches your face and start to bull crap of how beautiful you are that you are the most amazing person, you are so smart, etc..

You start to smile and the man will stare at your eyes. Out of the blue, he will hug you really tight and he immediately kiss you with your closed eyes. Within 5 mins, you are sleeping with him.

The next morning, you will whisper to his ear that you appreciate his kindness. The man will smile and said, "it's okay babe. I do what I can do." . And then, the man put his clothes on and he left.

Next time, you realize it is difficult to reach him. You call him but he won't pick up the phone. Instead, he will text you that he is in a meeting. You respond to his msg and he reply your msg via Facebook, and so on. The man has so many excuses just to avoid meeting you.

It turned out men just wanted to take the advantage of you when you were fragile. The ugly truth of men.

For Female friends:

With female friends, it is in a different case. At the moment when you are so sad and you just want to share your feeling with female friends.

However, before even you finish your story, your female friend already cut the conversation right away and start talking about her relationship problem.

"I dont know what's wrong with him??"
" He was flirting with another girl at the bar, I saw them"
"I dont understand what he wants from me!!"

Yes, I dont care with your problems. I prefer you to shut up and listen to my problem. Who are you??? Your story is less pathetic compare to mine. Mine is very sad, full of tears from "on and off broken heart relationship".



OK, I really have a panic attack RIGHT NOW.



0 comments: