Thursday, February 4, 2010

Late Night random thought

According to "a survey", people prefer to have sex with someone who has an STD rather than with obese people.

WTH?

I need to do research to check the validty of the survey but i'm too lazy, so forget it. Anywayzzz...

Well, actually, that "unreliable" survey is right in some ways.

It is impossible to determine if someone has an STD/HIV from outside view. However, being an obese is a different story because obesity is very well recognized in the public eye. Similar issue to someone who has tons of pimples covering their face, blotchy red, or the acne white stuff going to explode. People will recognize those immediately.

Ah, come on don't pretend you don't judge people by their physical appearance. When you met somebody who have "issue" in their appearance, you automatically made a judgment although you didnt say it out loud. But, you did it, right. Don't lie to me.

To make it clear, if you were given the option whether you can "sleep" with a very attractive human being (with a hidden STD and you don't know about it) or with an overweight with full of blotchy red pimples covering face (no STD but you still don't know), which one are you most likely to go for? hence, you also forget to bring condom.

Hey, my question has nothing to do with people IQ, personality, etc. Just solely the physical appearance.


Be honest, please.

Fine, fine, don't tell, don't ask.

But, you see my point, aight? Don't get me wrong, I was not trying to discriminate. But, if some people got offended, well sorry, this is all my opinion.

Anyways, obesity is not my interest topic to discuss in further. I wanted to focus more about sexual transmitted disease.

So here we go...

Regardless of the extensive sex education campaign, some people don't dare to check upon their partner or even themselves whether they are free from STD/HIV. Frankly, some people fail to apply safe sex based on word-of-mouth trust.

"As long as you say you are clean, I believe in you", said the partner.

You never know that the young well attractive man/women you just met at a public place and ended sleeping with might have STD/HIV/herpes.

"Oooops, I forgot to use a condom, but you are clean, RIGHT?" ---nervous

Think twice before you are so excited to risk your own health. If you aim to spend the rest of your life with your partner on the same bed, you and your partner shall voluntarily see the doctor, better safe than sorry later.

Some people claimed they are genius but they are so irresponsible for their sexual action. One of my male friend argued if you ask/persuade/force your partner to see a doctor, it means you don't trust your partner sincerely. He also added that we have to trust our partner based on "his or her words-of-mouth" if we really DO love him/her.

What a statement! For heaven's sake, we are not talking about trust, we are talking the matter for being safe.

The moral of the story: mm..nothing. Just be safe. I guess.


CrushCrushCrush - Paramore


4 comments:

Kelvin said...

Its quite true~ We tend to look on the outside rather then the inside.

Anonymous said...

eh gi balik ke peradaban lagi dong...bantuin mktg-in bentar lagi buat jual tiket..tolong ya gi..

pizookie said...

si ASRI (Aci), aight? hahaa JK. Ok, I will try my best to market Indo Nite ticket. Mmm..I will ask my officemate and my boss if they want to come. Otre.

Nicholas C said...

I wouldn't do it with neither hahahaha