Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dear John

I was sooo bloody disappointed yesterday because my friend cancelled the plan at the last minute. Ugh. Ayaya.

See, I spent the whole friday night just to clean up my apartment. I cleaned up all the grease that accumulated on my kitchen stove top. I wiped the sink basin and the counter. I also washed all the dirty dishes.

I vacuumed the carpet and sweeped the dust and pick up my hair that scattered everywehere on the floor.

I also spent some hours to scrub the bathtub and toilet bowl and the sink. Anyways, I found black stuff on my bathtub. Dunno what it is but its looking gross. I sprayed with clorox but it is still visible like before. Whatever.

At least my apartment is clean and neat, and I am so ready to receive compliments from my friend.

Sigh.

and, my friend cancelled the plan at the last minute.

Sigh. Fine.

It's alright because I have to learn how to tolerate people in any possible circumstances. Indeed, Bloody Maria still loves him and I have no plan to cast a spell that can turn him into a rabbit.

Ahem, Just kidding.

He got really busy on Friday and he got to work on Saturday too because the whatever software he was working on must be ready to use on Monday.Working on Saturday must be pain in the arse--

I hope he can visit next weekend because I really want to go to POP's at Arcadia, OK. I heard POP'S burger, milshake, and soda are famous.

Enough complaining. I still had some fun on the weekend. Dunno why, but the late night supper at raising canes indeed was really good. The chicken finger and the sauce were heaven. God bless Raising Canes.

Anyways,

I am definitely going to watch Dear John. The trailer is very demanding to see esp. for people of my age. Unbelievable...Channing Tatum is BLOODY handsomeee!!! HOT! We want CHANNING TATUM!!! Super tan and nice six pack...the only factor that triggers me to see Dear John (=^.^=) Sorry, Michael Bolton, I have to ditch for the sake of Channing-oh-my-so-sexy-Tatum.



and My fav. song from Dear John Ost.
by Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk - Paperweight



such a boring blog...^^

So weird some people still visited and commented on my blog. They must be bored to the max haha..and to kill the boredoom, they aimed to read my tedious and super lame blog entry. Hhaha...*sigh I have never had any intention to publish my blog for public consumption. The only reason I can think of is to share my story with my brother. Indeed, I am too lazy to set my blog to private. Oh well, whatever.

2 comments:

Ihsan Khairir said...

I heard 'Dear John' overtook Avatar in the last weekend gross. Must be a very good movie to have done so.

Nicholas C said...

I woke up today and I was like WTF?? Channing Tatum beat Avatar?! Never underestimate the power of screaming teenage girls