Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Long journey to library

Today, I had a feeling that I might hit somebody's car (lol). I thought about it on the way to the office. Wonder, if that was just a feeling or, could it be a hint or a sign? I probably need to be aware of whatever moving. Sounds weird.

Thinking, it wouldn't occur. Thinking, it might just my negative aura. Voila, De Ja vu!

Ok...see this is how it went. I was going to turn left on the way to library and I didnt realize that the green light means yield, to let the driver from the opposite direction come first.

I wasnt paying attention and I didnt expect there was a driver coming across to my way. Damn!


I suddenly stopped and thanked god, this old man was clever enough to immediately stop. He gave me a look, like full of hatred. I swear he was cursing at me. ayayaya....

Fortunately, he was cursing inside his car...obviously, How could i listen to the cursing? *grin

The reason I went to library because library has a DVD collection.

Some of the dvds are new from this year. Good deal. I could save some money by borrowing dvd from library instead of purchasing dvd 99 cent 4 times a week from 7-11.

I knew that public library collected dvd but I forgot. I remembered it again after I "accidentally" went to my friend's facebook profile.


Long story, shortly, my friend was the one who introduced me with the free dvd from library.

I was allowed to borrow up to 4 dvds. This is what i got for today:
1.Becoming Jane
2. Australia
3. The visitors
4. Fest of Love

I just finished watching "Becoming Jane". I stil don't like it. I loved the wardrobe not the story plot. *sighh.....

a nice quote from "Becoming Jane" :

Affection is desirable...^^

Thought about Lust, Caution....^^


Note: Worth to see!!

"...intense, psychologically intricate and sexually explicit..."

0 comments: