Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you feel safe in the sky?

I used to be really excited when the airplane took off from airport because I could see the building getting smaller and I could see a wide view of the city from the top.

The sensation of a freedom to escape from the hustle of big city.

When the airplane was all the way up, I wonder if I could walk or sit down on those clouds, so pure, so bright, smooth like cotton.

My mind started to rendezvous, wondering, i wish i had the power to fly in the sky with my bare hands, like a bird, no fear.

How does it feel to be outside on the highest elevation?

However, post sept.11 and up until now, I was always being paranoid sitting in an airplane. I never look airplane the same again.


Airplane is not fun anymore.

I didnt feel secure. I was afraid to fly. My heart started racing. I would feel relief when the airplane finally arrived at the airport. Then, I can breath....

With a recent news of a man attempting to blow up an airplane. WTH?? Now, I am more afraid to fly than ever before.

I am just hoping the TSA would work harder to prevent this similar situation in the future. I always believe that God bless all of us and God bless the United States of America.

I just wanted to have a peace. nuff said.



******

I know this is not related to my topic, but, I'm just going to talk about it anyway,

"People", from my country aka third world country, put these first on priority: religion, god, heaven, holy, hell, and built many religion-associated facilities, but think about this:

My country is still having problem with:
1. Clean water supply
2. Decent Infrastructure-lots of holes on streets
3. Security
4. Electricity
5. Education -- big number of illiterate population
6. Health
7. Famine
8. Children trafficking
9. Corruption
10. Poverty
11. High crime

sigh....and "they" aren't planning to fix these problems.


I wish "my country" can look around the neighborhood.

The neighbor is also a developing country but they are working hard to gain the respect from other nations. This neighbor ensured that they have maximized the local resources.

Now, they have a better quality in education, technology, and this particular country, which is considered with "highly populated of a certain religious people" is the main producer of a well known condom brand. You know which country I am talking about.



They focus on exporting their goods not like us, importing products extensively.



My country is very rich with natural raw resources, but the truth is we export the raw materials to other country to process it.

Ironically, my country is the first client to purchase back the raw material that have been processed in another country with double or triple cost. No wonder we have such a thick face.



Speaking of corruption!! How ashamed my government is involved with first degree unforgiven corruption ever exist on planet. Unfortunately, these people emphasized on religion; pray every single times, read the holy book, donate our money to the needy(beggars)......
.huh? donate? but they also corrupt.


I also believe that beggars

with such a pity look, begging for dimes...they are "culprit".

In theory, we have to donate some money to poor people. The truth, we are not supposed to goddamnn donate our money for free! Donation to our poor people will not improve the quality of our human resources.


Donation = LAZY.

Instead, we shall help them by providing a JOB SPACE! Job opportunity. Make them become useful. Maximize the human resources in our country! Don't let these lazy bums walk freely, begging on street. These beggars are smart coz they know how to deceive us with their pitty look.

Anyways speaking of education, in 70's parents sent their kids to my country to learn economics, literature, etc. Thirty years after, it is the opposite. Parents sent their kids to "that country" because "that country" offers a better quality in education.

Sigh, I can only talk and be mad about it. There is nothing else I can do. I can only pray, hopefully "these people" will realize that they really need to fix these f***ed up situations. Is there any hero out there willing to rescue my country?

Put your world issue on the side. No need to care on social, justice, health, humanity problems, just pray, pray, and pray, and build religous facilties as many as you can, and you are guaranteed with a golden ticket to heaven

0 comments: