Wednesday, October 14, 2009

V8 Veg Juice vs. Wal-Mart Veg Juice


Sometimes, it's true that cheaper price will not guarantee the satisfaction of good quality in overall. In my case, I made a stupid decision this morning.

I was sooo disappointed to set my heart with Wal-Mart Veggie juice.
The juice is too watery and it is not as tasty as V8. I felt like drinking water mixed with tomato syrup.
Ok, I am being exaggerated. But, I am still mad at my decision to buy Wal-Mart veggie juice because I wanted to save some pennies!!!
Also, I could not return it!!!!! From now till sunday, I am stuck with my Wal-Mart "does not taste that great but oh well..cheaper price" veg. juice.

At least, I know one thing, Wal-Mart Juice still cannot beat up the V8 Juice secret receipe. With V8, I felt like I had a fresh blended veggie because I could still taste the vegetables extract. Its just an awesome veg. juice.

Veggie juice is one of my staple diet meal. I must have veggie juice in the morning, afternoon, and before I go to sleep. It really does help to refreshen my body.
I felt a lot better after drinking veg. juice and I think my face started to to clear up.

I dont know if its because of the veg. juice or maybe because I managed myself to sleep properly.
I also think my skin is more soft and glowing. Ok..maybe not (=
but that's how I feel.Oh and this one is for sure, No more peeling lips!!! See...Veg. juice is really good! Not only it will improve your health but it will also lower your body's toxic. No more constipation^^

Although, I was disappointed with Wal-Mart 'cheting' vegetables juice, I am still admiring Wal-Mart product Great Value: Vegetables Crackers. It is reallly goooood!!! It is worth a try!! See not all Wal-Mart Great Value is bad>>exeception to Wal-Mart Veg.Juice.

I cannot wait to weigh myself again on Monday. I am so excited to see the "moving forward" result. It is good to check on weight once a week rather than everyday.

Checking your weight everyday will eventually discourage you to lose weight because you wont see any difference with your current weight. It will add up the frustration to lose weigh and you will eventually take revenge to eat more meals than your normal portion.

Time to sleep....zzzzZZzzzzz

Song for today!